Sunday, July 31, 2005

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME
Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding Jr, Annabella Sciorra

"After life there is more. The end is just the beginning"

Posted by Picasa


Flipping channels after below mentioned crappy movie [Avenging Angelo], I came across this film. It shows there is life after death. That soul mates still find each other even if one is in heaven and the other one is doomed in hell. Beautiful, bright colors, great cinematography!
Good acting from Robin Williams.
I cried when he told his wife (Annabella Sciorra):

"Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our children. For the first time I saw them. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts, for your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. God, you were my life. I apologize for everytime I ever failed you. Especially this one..."

No comments: