Monday, May 23, 2005

LITTLE BLACK BOOK
Brittany Murphy, Holly Hunter, Ron Livingstone, Kathy Bates

"Have you ever been tempted to look inside his ..."

 Posted by Hello

You have Brittany Murphy snooping into her boyfriend's Palm Pilot (the modern equivalent of the little black book) to discover he still keeps all his ex-gfs pictures and contact numbers in it. She was urged on by her friend/colleague and it unveils a whole lot of details which the poor girl never knew before. Hmmm first of all I would NEVER snoop into my partner's possessions like cellphone & PDAs. It would be a violation of his privacy. I would trust him enough to tell me only what I need to know. Having said done, how else would the poor girl discover the secrets he kept from her? Oh well it turned out to be a ploy to make a TV show score up ratings. Gosh I was horrified how it all unveiled towards the ending. But ok it wasn't such a good plot but good acting from Holly Hunter, Brittany Murphy & Kathy Bates.

No comments: