Thursday, May 26, 2005

STAR WARS 3: REVENGE OF THE SITH
Hayden Christensen, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Ian McDiarmid, Samuel L. Jackson, Jimmy Smits

"The Saga is complete"

Posted by Hello

Cinema 1, Edsa Shangri-la Plaza

Ok so I didn't fall asleep, simply because the whole movie house reverberated whenever a spaceship flew away. Or the buzzing sound of the sabers of the Jedis felt like a fly was buzzing in my ear. The encounters made my heart pound or maybe it was too much caffeine. But sure I enjoyed the movie if only for the fact that we finally know why Anakin turned to the dark side of the force. The gullible fool did it for love. And what did it get him? He lost Padme and all he had to show for it - A long black cape, black knee length boots and a mask that amplifies the fact that he is a heavy breather! Was it worth it? I don't think so!

No comments: