Thursday, June 23, 2005

BATMAN BEGINS
Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Katie Holmes, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Ken Watanabe, Cillian Murphy, Linus Roache

"The story of how Bruce Wayne became what he was destined to be: Batman!

Posted by Hello

The Podium Cinema 2

This explains that Bruce Wayne as Batman is a mere human being after all. Not as dark as I thought it would be. Christian Bale who I admire as a fine actor portrayed the younger Bruce Wayne ideally. Great supporting cast - each one contributing to the beauty of the whole movie. I like the part where it says something about conquering our fears and the fact that his father was a caring individual. The humane aspect of the movie was appealing but the gadgets and the special effects was laudable too. A movie directed by Christopher Nolan, the same guy who gave us "Memento" - one of the strangest films I've watched. But hey! Michael Keaton will always be my Batman!

No comments: