Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog Purpose

I love to watch movies. There are various reasons why I choose to see a film. It can be an escape from the drudgery of life or to be entertained. It can also give a spectrum into the lives of people across the globe. The art of cinema encompasses a wide scope of genre.
I also love to blog about a vast number of topics and everything else in between. That's why I decided to start this blog. I wanted to document the films I've watched. Either on the big screen or the boob tube. From old time favorites to the latest blockbusters in different formats. They all feed my cinematic experience.
It is basically a personal blog with movie reviews where comments are appreciated. This web article presents some informative tips on how to make our blogs more 'readable'. It is well written and offers some details which can be quite helpful. Although I still believe in the blogging adage ... content is king! So I like to keep it simple and express my opinions direct to the point.

No comments: